Is the Studio a shoe-free environment?
- Yes, please remove all shoes and turn off your cell phone when you enter the studio. You may store your belonging in the two cubbyhole systems next to the front door.
What should I wear to class?
- Wear clothing that will allow full body movement without restriction such as leggings, leotards, etc.
- Plain socks or barefoot for Pilates and plain socks or soft ballet shoes for Ballet studio classes. (No sticky socks)
What should I bring with me?
- Bring an empty water bottle. We have free filtered water and flavored sparkling water system from Bevi
- For the Deep Stretch class please bring a mat with you.
Which classes are right for me?
- The Refined Pilates, Barre, Adult Ballet and Deep Stretch classes are designed to work together to build the best body and mind possible. These are the same classes that a ballet dancer uses to stay in top form. All of these classes are designed for all fitness levels. You will experience a tremendous change in your body within your first week if you attend classes regularly.
Do you offer Private and Semi-Private lessons?
- Yes, all classes are available as private or semi-private lessons. Please send us an email email@example.com to book a session.
What is the cancellation policy?
- Classes and appointments need to be canceled within 10 hours of the class or session. Unlimited session class options with late cancellations will be assessed a late cancellation fee of $15.